Monday, February 7, 2011

But, I really NEED these...

Every girl knows that half the fun of going on a trip is shopping for it.  If I was lucky enough to be headed somewhere beachy this spring, I'd make a pit stop at Nordstrom and pick up these fabulous things...(along with a big sack of money).





The Tory Burch nylon tote comes in small and large.  Orange is the color for spring - or so I've been told.  So cute. Get it at Nordstrom - click here.








 


I don't know why these shoes are $300....other than the fact that they are the most fabulous shoes ever.  The Tory Marissa Wedge - also at Nordstrom, click here.

If you see my big sack of money there, just leave it.  I'll be by to pick it up later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...