Tuesday, January 11, 2011

American...stranded.

If you're searching for fares and you use Orbitz or Expedia then you'll have to keep looking to find American Airlines.  After a little tussle with Orbitz, they've decided to end their relationship and in a show of support, Expedia bumped American as well.  For you and I, it just means a few more clicks of the keyboard....or you can just check Kayak instead.  Oh, why can't we all just get along?

If you're one of those unfortunate people stuck in a snowy airport somewhere right now, here's a great article with ideas to keep you busy and out of the airport bar -which is exactly where I'd be.   5 Things to Do if you're stuck in ATL, ORD, DTW or MSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...