Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dodging airline fees? It's possible.

Yes, it does feel like the airlines are nickel and diming us to death - pay for your luggage, pay for your exit row seat and on and on.  Here's a great article I found in the New York Times Travel section on how to avoid all those annoying airline fees.  For instance, I didn't know that by using a particular credit card I can check bags for free, did you?  And I love this little trick: take your overpacked carry-on all the way to the gate and THEN have them check it instead of trying to cram it into the overhead bin.  No charge.  See more tips at the link below:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/05/travel/05pracfees.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...