May I have the rockstar discount, please?

I'm not much of a bargain shopper.  When it comes to clothes, for instance, if I find something that is drastically marked down I usually think:  a.  There's something wrong with it or b. It's hideous.  Not so with travel.  Everyone is looking for a deal, but sometimes a deal is looking for you. Check out:  http://www.sniqueaway.com  a new private sale travel site. Part of the Trip Advisor.com family, Snique Away offers their members deeply discounted accommodations at some of their top rated luxury hotels: read 50% off.  There is no cost to join - you just have to be invited by a friend (I'll be your friend) or request a membership invitation directly from the site.  They offer only 4 & 5 star properties that have the best Trip Advisor reviews and only a few are offered at a time.  The sales only last one week or until they sell out, so you need to be prepared to act quickly.  You also earn a $25 credit to your account whenever someone you've invited books a trip.  Here's an example of one of the deals available right now:

Galley Bay, Antigua
Check out the tree houses
The Galley Bay Resort in Antigua.  It's a gorgeous all-inclusive resort in St. John.  A deluxe beachfront room is normally $965 - the Snique Away deal? $409.  You're thinking: "but, I have to be ready to leave tomorrow, right?" Not the case.  You can book a vacation in February if you want.  The rate may change slightly but it's still a great deal.  Some dates require a 5 or 7 day stay, some don't.  Their calendar makes it very easy to see when you can get the deal that's just right for you and your travel plans. This information is available up front, as well as great tips and advice from previous guests, suggestions for things to do, where to eat etc.  Of course, like any discount travel site, you need to pay in full, up front and there are no refunds or exchanges.

Snique Away offers sales on hotels and resorts all over the world.  Right now they're featuring beautiful hotels in Savannah, Georgia, Boston, Mass. even Curacao. Upcoming sales include Negril, Jamaica, Punta Cana and Miami. As I mentioned, locations change from week to week so check in often to find a favorite destination or get inspired to travel somewhere new.  For some reason, I'm thinking..... Antiguaaaaah.

http://www.sniqueaway.com
http://www.tripadvisor.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I didn’t dip my toe in an ocean until I turned 25 and my friend Sandy and I traveled to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. After that week, I was hooked. I loved being somewhere new; smelling the smells, tasting new food, seeing how other people lived. It energized me. As luck would have it, I landed a job that allowed me to travel all over the US and often to Canada. Being a sports event television producer, I was on the road all the time. That's when my love affair with travel began. Now, its 20 years later and still no one gets more “geeked up” about planning a vacation than I do. All I need is a destination and some travel companions and my fire is lit! I start delving into my favorite hotel sites, sifting through photos and reviews, comparing, contrasting -it’s like an addiction. The travel shows with tips and trends? I study them like a playbook. I LOVE doing the things most people hate doing before they go on vacation. Whether it be searching for a food tasting tour with a local or discovering a romantic B&B in the middle of New York - I’ve found it and I’ll share it with you. So....where should we go?