Members Only

le' reve Hotel & Spa, Mexico
I'm becoming addicted to these members only shopping sites.  The deals are so incredible and the latest one that I've discovered contains my two favorite things:  vacations and things to wear on vacations. Brilliant!  It's called Ideeli (http://www.ideeli.com/).  It costs nothing to join.  Just sign up and check out the deals on shoes, luggage, clothes for the whole family (at up to 80% off) and fantastic rates on hotels.  Even jewelry and wine!  C'mon!  The sales on merchandise last for 40 hours or until they sell out.  Hotel sales last up to a week. The hotels and resorts they feature are 4 & 5 star and lovely. These are properties that your average Joe (me) wouldn't normally be able to afford, but now I can!  The le' reve Hotel & Spa near Playa del Carmen is a good example.  It's a boutique property, secluded and adults only - as opposed to the mega resorts that dominate most of the Playa del Carmen area.  The regular rate is $449.  The ideeli rate is $269 plus you receive a $50 spa credit.  Blackout dates do apply so check your calendar and get packing.  Oh, Ideeli can help you with that as well.

Check out this jeweled halter gown normally $380 - ideeli's price? $99.  The return policy is a bit strict, however, returns must be made within 14 days and for ideeli credit only.  There are also weekly give-aways and sneak peaks at upcoming sales. 

Get shopping and good luck! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I didn’t dip my toe in an ocean until I turned 25 and my friend Sandy and I traveled to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. After that week, I was hooked. I loved being somewhere new; smelling the smells, tasting new food, seeing how other people lived. It energized me. As luck would have it, I landed a job that allowed me to travel all over the US and often to Canada. Being a sports event television producer, I was on the road all the time. That's when my love affair with travel began. Now, its 20 years later and still no one gets more “geeked up” about planning a vacation than I do. All I need is a destination and some travel companions and my fire is lit! I start delving into my favorite hotel sites, sifting through photos and reviews, comparing, contrasting -it’s like an addiction. The travel shows with tips and trends? I study them like a playbook. I LOVE doing the things most people hate doing before they go on vacation. Whether it be searching for a food tasting tour with a local or discovering a romantic B&B in the middle of New York - I’ve found it and I’ll share it with you. So....where should we go?