They're pratically paying you to go....

Fall, apparently, is a really good time to go to Disney World - who knew? Travelocity.com is offering some unbelievable deals right now.  The new Waldorf property in Disney is 5-star fabulous and I found rates as low as $189....at the Waldorf.  If you want to roll the dice and get an even better deal, travelocity.com has a great feature called "Top Secret Hotel".  Similiar to hotwire.com and priceline.com - you don't discover the identity of your hotel until it's booked & paid for.  The rates are astonishingly low especially for Disney.

Waldorf Orlando


 http://www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com/ http://www.travelocity.com/
http://www.priceline.com/
http://www.hotwire.com/

1 comments:

earrin said...

I know when we've traveled, pretty much anywhere, between Labor Day and Thankgiving is a huge down time in travel. Any place you go will be only half booked. People don't want to take kids out of school so quickly after it starts and holiday trips haven't started yet. It's a great time to plan!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I didn’t dip my toe in an ocean until I turned 25 and my friend Sandy and I traveled to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. After that week, I was hooked. I loved being somewhere new; smelling the smells, tasting new food, seeing how other people lived. It energized me. As luck would have it, I landed a job that allowed me to travel all over the US and often to Canada. Being a sports event television producer, I was on the road all the time. That's when my love affair with travel began. Now, its 20 years later and still no one gets more “geeked up” about planning a vacation than I do. All I need is a destination and some travel companions and my fire is lit! I start delving into my favorite hotel sites, sifting through photos and reviews, comparing, contrasting -it’s like an addiction. The travel shows with tips and trends? I study them like a playbook. I LOVE doing the things most people hate doing before they go on vacation. Whether it be searching for a food tasting tour with a local or discovering a romantic B&B in the middle of New York - I’ve found it and I’ll share it with you. So....where should we go?