If I had a million dollars....

Well, maybe not quite a million, but if I had a pile of money and wanted to vacation like a rock star, this site would be at the top of my list:  http://www.beautiful-places.com/
I stumbled upon beautiful-places while looking for a house to rent in Napa for a friend. The site was originally designed to be a luxury villa rental company just for California's wine country, but since it's launch it has added gorgeous villa properties in France, Italy, Mexico, the Bahamas and Florida.  


Napa Valley Villa

The company's mantra is "epicurean lifestyle travel" ...whatever.  Just say it's a vacation with a focus on food & wine (hmmm...add a little shopping and I've died and gone to heaven).  

Perhaps you and your travel mates require someone to create a tailor-made vacation according to your interests and passions.  Wine? you can blend your own barrel. Racing? they'll arrange a race at a premier race track in Italy.  Golf? they'll set up a tee-time with a pro in Sonoma or Mexico. 
Punta Mita
Lake Como Villa
 They also offer an unbelievable concierge service.  They will pick you up from the airport and deliver you to your villa after they've done all your grocery shopping and stocked the fridge with all of your favorite things, made your tour reservations and set up your tee-times.  You can even ship your luggage and they'll unpack it for you before you get there.

Beautiful-places.com offers anything from a one bedroom cottage in California wine country to a manor in Tuscany that sleeps 35. Many of the villas are mansion-sized.  They're perfect for large groups; weddings, business client trips & meetings, big family get-togethers etc.  If you're going to travel like a rock star you'll need room for your entourage.  Hey, take a bunch of strangers if you want, the more the merrier.  
Nandana Resort - West End, Grand Bahama
Check out this villa "compound" in the West End, Grand Bahama.  Bring 11 of your lucky friends and have the time of your lives.


The Canopy Suite
So, grab a cup of coffee, glass of wine -whatever, and browse these beautiful-places.  Dream a little.  And if you decide to go somewhere, I'll take out a second mortgage and join you.

http://www.beautiful-places.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I didn’t dip my toe in an ocean until I turned 25 and my friend Sandy and I traveled to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. After that week, I was hooked. I loved being somewhere new; smelling the smells, tasting new food, seeing how other people lived. It energized me. As luck would have it, I landed a job that allowed me to travel all over the US and often to Canada. Being a sports event television producer, I was on the road all the time. That's when my love affair with travel began. Now, its 20 years later and still no one gets more “geeked up” about planning a vacation than I do. All I need is a destination and some travel companions and my fire is lit! I start delving into my favorite hotel sites, sifting through photos and reviews, comparing, contrasting -it’s like an addiction. The travel shows with tips and trends? I study them like a playbook. I LOVE doing the things most people hate doing before they go on vacation. Whether it be searching for a food tasting tour with a local or discovering a romantic B&B in the middle of New York - I’ve found it and I’ll share it with you. So....where should we go?