Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Sweet Ride...
Yeah, I know it says "look at me!" but so what? You've only got a weekend in New York and you want to see as much of it as possible in record time.....THIS is your ride. Your driver/guide is a native New Yorker who knows the city better than he knows is own mother. He'll take you to Chinatown, Little Italy, Wall Street, Ground Zero even a little jaunt over to Brooklyn. After your cruise, have him drop you off at Bleeker Street Pizza for a slice. Tip: ask for Issac...tell him I said hey. http://www.zerve.com/FunTours/ragtop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snacks On a Plane
Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving? I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...
-
Robert Downey Jr. & Marisa Tomei in Only You I'm a sap. I'll get lost in a good chic movie and I'll watch it a hundred ti...
-
Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Pec k Inspiration. It comes out of the blue. Whether it's a scene from a movie, a lyric in a song, or ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment