Sunday, December 26, 2010

Take this job and shove it...

Steven Slater
2010 was a year with some pretty strange travel stories.  The year started with an humiliating exit from an aircraft for chubby film director, Kevin Smith, to a questionably triumphant exit by a flipped out flight attendant, Steven Slater. See The Top Travel Stories of 2010 according to msnbc.com.  Voters picked the winner of the number one spot by an overwhelming majority (at least the last time I checked) and it was Mr. Slater's dramatic departure on August 9th. Check out some hilarious animation of the event here.  

From TSA pat downs to disabled cruise ships, this hasn't been a good year for the travel industry - when has it been?  Let's hope 2011 brings something better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...