Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday - Schmyber Monday

The Regent Palms - Turks and Caicos
You don't have to frantically search for travel deals on Cyber Monday, you can find them every week if you know where to look.  I've posted before about one of my new favorite sites for some golden travel deal nuggets:  http://www.sniqueaway.com. It's a members only site - which means nothing more than you sign up and receive weekly updates - it doesn't cost anything.  They're affiliated with http://www.tripadvisor.com/ so rest assured these are top-rated, well-reviewed hotels.  This week, they're listing some really gorgeous hotels at great prices.  The Regent Palms (pictured above) is regularly priced at $475 and is on sale for a few more days at $259 for a garden view room - hey, I'd book the janitor's closet at this place.  Beautiful.

If the flight to Turks is too long for you, take a look at La Amada Hotel in Playa Mujeres, Mexico.  Pronounced "Moo-har-ess".  It's just north of Cancun and it's only for adults.  Sale starts December 2nd. 

La Amada - Playa Mujeres
Also intriguing is Cap Maison in St. Lucia. Sale starts December 6th.
Remember that these properties are only on sale for a week, so be ready to pounce!

Cap Maison - St. Lucia
http://www.regenthotels.com/providenciales-hotel-tc/tcturks
http://www.laamadahotel.com/en/playa-mujeres-cancun/ 
http://www.capmaison.com/index.html
http://www.sniqueaway.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...