Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Whole Lotta History...and baked beans too.

Masculine sexiness....the perfect way to describe Boston's Nine Zero Hotel.  Ideally located in downtown Boston and named to Travel + Leisure's Best 500 Hotels in the World List, the Nine Zero is also home to one of the best spots in Boston to find a big slab of Kobe beef - KO Prime. Mmmm moo.

But, don't get me wrong - this hotel is not just for some macho guy on a business trip.  There's plenty for the ladies as well.  Recently, the Nine Zero became a Kimpton Hotel and I'm a huge fan of the Kimpton brand for several reasons; they are usually smaller properties so the service is very personal, the hotels are immaculate & elegant - but never stuffy, and no two ever look exactly the same.  Plus, there are some pretty nice benefits to becoming a Kimpton In Touch Member; free wi-fi, $30 off in-room spa services, and free license to raid the mini-bar (there IS a limit so settle down).  My favorite bonus? They'll also remember your preferences whether it be a certain newspaper, a particular room location, even the level of pillow fluffiness you prefer. Of course there are rewards for frequent stays, but who has the time or patience to keep track?  I'd rather it just be a surprise....



KO Prime
I've mentioned before how great Kimpton is at honoring their "best rate guarantee" so if you find a better rate on a different site - Expedia, Travelocity, whatever - just give them a heads up and they'll match it...happily.  Great user reviews on Tripadvisor.com and a perfect location near the Beacon Hill neighborhood make the Nine Zero a fantastic choice.  

I guess I'll add it to my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...