Friday, September 3, 2010

Stalking George Clooney

George Clooney's home in Lake Como, Italy
Sometimes the best vacations happen while you're busy doing something else. I came across an article awhile ago on girlgetaway. com. Picture this: a group of four friends were each going through what could be characterized as, well, a rotten time in their lives.  The cure?  a girl getaway.  But where should they go?  They toss around perfectly good ideas but then suddenly someone blurts out, "let's go to Lake Como and find George Clooney!"  They're off!   Tracking George takes them from one fabulous place to another, meeting wonderful people who help them stay hot on the trail, and the food!  oh my, the food - (apparently George enjoys a good meal now and again)  things they never would have found if they had spent even a minute trying to plan it.  

Think of a goal - silly, fun, important to no one but you - be open to where it takes you. You might just find George Clooney....and what a vacation that would be.  Sigh. 

http://www.girlgetaways.com/articles/2008spring/we_stalked_george_clooney.html
www.girlgetaways.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snacks On a Plane

Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving?  I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...