Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Home Away.....from home
Sometimes you just don't want to do the whole hotel thing. Maybe you're going somewhere with a group or just want something new...how about renting a house? or villa? or condo? Most people write the idea off right away thinking it's too expensive. In some cases, it actually cheaper than a hotel for the same amount of time. Some rentals offer a butler, maid or even a cook for an extra fee. How awesome is that? I recommend calling the owner directly when possible and negotiating a rate over the phone. Given the current state of the economy many owners are ready to deal. Homeaway.com is one of my favorite go-to sites. A clean, easy to navigate site, good pictures and testimonials make it actually fun to search for just the right place....anywhere.
www.homeaway.com
www.beachhouse.com
www.vrbo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snacks On a Plane
Why is it that the minute I arrive at an airport I'm starving? I think it's because I'm inevitably stressed or late with no tim...
-
Robert Downey Jr. & Marisa Tomei in Only You I'm a sap. I'll get lost in a good chic movie and I'll watch it a hundred ti...
-
Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Pec k Inspiration. It comes out of the blue. Whether it's a scene from a movie, a lyric in a song, or ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment